- Job Categories:Engineering
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Raytheon Missiles & Defense and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Engineering and the jobs location is in the state of Arizona at the city Tucson, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 85701
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
This position is eligible for a $5K Sign-On Bonus for Tucson, Arizona ONLY
Sign-on bonuses are not permitted for internal candidates.
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLE) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user. Our WLE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation.
We seek professionals with a drive to work in diverse teams or independently as required, and the ability to apply technical competencies with creative ingenuity in solving technical software or systems problems while exceeding customers' expectations. The Systems Engineer will interface with both internal and external customers and attend and brief working groups, Program Design Reviews, and Technical Interface Meetings. An ideal candidate will be able to review technical information and recommend a solution and/or create content for required product area. In this role, you will be involved in all aspects of system sustainment.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Performing engineering analysis supporting system design with respect to Reliability, Maintainability, System Safety, Human Systems Interface, Logistics support and other sustainment disciplines
- Reviewing technical documentation for accuracy and compliance with existing standards
- Researching content and gleaning information from technical, soft skill and/or business documentation as well as engineering personnel or other technical subject matter experts Identifying concerns, suggesting solutions, and following through to closure
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Master's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- Experience or coursework in System Design
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- This position requires 12 months or less of relevant professional work experience (excluding internships)
Qualifications We Value:
- Strong analytical skills
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of briefing material
- Internship or co-op experience with a defense contractor and/or government agency
- Ability to influence product design to optimize product supportability
- Familiarity with associated Military and Commercial supportability Standards and Practices
- Ability to review technical documentation for accuracy and compliance with existing standards
- Ability to identify concerns, suggest solutions, and follow through to closure
- Experience with database applications
- Prior military service operating and/or maintaining various defense systems
Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition. Include your cumulative GPA and projected graduation date on your resume
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website.
Requires theoretical to advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through University Degree combined with experience. Practical knowledge of RTX projects, programs
or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics(STEM) and a minimum of 12 months of prior
relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.