- Job Categories:Engineering
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:SPL, Inc.
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: SPL, Inc. and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Engineering and the jobs location is in the state of Colorado at the city Greeley, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 80631
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
SPL is a globally recognized industry leader in flow assurance, hydrocarbon measurement, characterization, and production analytics. We specialize in third-party services for operators across the hydrocarbon value chain. More than 90 percent of the world s majors and 85 percent of America s leading independent operators have used SPL as a trusted partner.
The company combines ISO-certified labs in key basins throughout North America, verifiable test methods, and world-renowned scientists with patented software and digital workflows to bring more confidence and insights to our customers data.
We specialize in multiple areas of the value chain:
- Field employees work to calibrate equipment, program and automate systems, and perform instrumentation and equipment work on client sites.
- Lab employees take samples that have been collected in the field and run a multitude of tests for environmental factors and quality of the product. We also have a blending lab that works to create the chemicals that other companies use to calibrate their analytical equipment.
- The Production Analytics team audits existing field structures and design, balances our client s entire systems, and allocates royalties to maximize profits.
SPL is expanding our footprint internationally in the production, midstream, finished products, and environmental markets. We are also focused on developing industry-leading automation and data analytics tools that will help our customers ensure the integrity of their data.
The Sampling Technician must be team oriented, proactive, and goal driven. This position is responsible for obtaining liquid hydrocarbon samples, natural gas samples, and similar gaseous samples. The Sampling Tech must also be able to procure water samples.
- Electrical and/or mechanical experience/knowledge preferred;
- Good communication skills required.
- Duties include picking up and or procuring gas samples and transporting of hazardous and or non-hazardous materials;
- Must be able to carry equipment (not to exceed 50 lbs.) up and down steps;
- Performs job duties utilizing a company vehicle;
- Out of town stay is sometimes required;
- Required to maintain their work schedule with customers and SPL. If any changes are made to the schedule, notification to the customer and the appropriate office is required;
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, i.e., eight (8) to sixteen (16) hours; depending on job services requirements and customers' needs;
- Must maintain and account for assigned SPL property, including tools, credit cards, company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, sampling equipment, test separator unit and parts;
- Required to properly prepare all necessary paperwork and documentation of service performed on a timely basis and submit same to proper office personnel for processing;
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
This position does not require travel.
This position will work 8 hours, Monday Friday in our Greeley, CO location.
SPL does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.
SPL is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.