- Job Categories:Construction
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Actalent
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Actalent and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Construction and the jobs location is in the state of New York at the city New York, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 10001
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
People who perform manual labor as unskilled or semi-skilled laborers are considered employed. In the United Kingdom, a construction worker is defined as someone who works for or under the control of a contractor on a construction site. They can also be skilled tradespeople or managerial and supervisory personnel. In Canada, anyone who supervises other workers or enforces regulations and building codes may be labeled an inspector.
The word "laborer" refers to a specific job type and level in most construction industries. It's a generic term that defines a large group of workers in almost every national construction industry. In the United States, over 7.5 million people work in construction — including 820,000 laborers — with 573,000 carpenters, 508,000 electricians, 258,000 equipment operators and 230,000 construction managers. The United States Department of Labor reports 681,000 white-collar workers employed in construction. These people work in office and administrative support occupations. Most construction companies hire office and administrative support workers.
Entry Level Resident Engineer Opportunity
Hiring for Manhattan, Brooklyn & Staten Island Projects! 100% field based construction oversight role.
- Act as a project resource, individually or as part of a team, to support the supervision of the construction project within a specific discipline
- Identify and report on deviations from contract specifications and specified working methods in order to ensure these are rectified
- Actively contribute to the health, safety, and welfare of self and others through identification and reporting of potential Health and Safety hazards in the workplace
- Read and understand-approved contractor submissions (e.g. project drawings, method statements, approved materials) to be used as the benchmark for infield inspections and checks
- Maintain accurate records of inspections and tests to ensure there is up-to-date access to supervision data and that these are stored in an appropriate format Develop and maintain technical knowledge (for example, national regulations, standards and codes of practice) to ensure ongoing personal effective
- Comply with safety, health and risk management policies in order to safeguard self and others
- Provide support to the project team in ensuring construction quality, schedule, and cost performance
- Schedule : Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Traveling between 20-40 sites in a day (about 5-10 miles usually total) Mileage is reimbursed
Additional Skills &Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE: OSHA 10 or more
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineer
- Prior construction oversight experience required
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.