- Job Categories:Trades & Services
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Cargill
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Cargill and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Trades & Services and the jobs location is in the state of Nebraska at the city Not Specified, in the country US - at this current ZipCode:
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
Join the team in O'Neill - $20/hr with a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus - Our diverse partnership across various industries means countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice, it's your future and you can make it happen at Cargill.
Let us help you make a positive impact on your career by providing you with excellent benefits such as paid time off for a healthy work/life balance , tuition reimbursement to enhance job growth potential , employee discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan plus so much more!
A Typical Work Day May Include :
- Performing facility operations such as loading/unloading trucks, vessels, barges, and rail cars, filling/reclaiming grain ground piles, and various other grain handling tasks
- Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations
- Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.. Date posted: 09/26/2022