- Job Categories:Trades & Services
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Cargill
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Cargill and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Trades & Services and the jobs location is in the state of Ohio at the city Bloomingburg, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 43106
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
NEW $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Join Cargill s production team in Bloomingburg where pay starts at $18/hr with $1,500 Sign-on Bonus!! Comprehensive benefits package inludes Medical, Dental, Vision Inusurance, flexible savings account, 401(k) + company matching, tuition reimbursement and more!
No experience required - Open doors to a long-term career with Cargill.
- Performing facility operations such as receiving and shipping products, which may include fertilizer, chemicals, seed, and grain
- Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations
- Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, may be required to lift up to 50lbs occasionally, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic use of a computer
- Must be able to work in various weather, industrial and agricultural settings
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet. Date posted: 10/18/2022