- Job Categories:Engineering
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Raytheon Missiles & Defense and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Engineering and the jobs location is in the state of California at the city San Francisco, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 94101
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
This position is eligible for a minimum of $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Internal Applicants are not eligible for Sign-on bonuses
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trail blaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) is within the Systems Integration & Test directorate at RMD. The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) includes all of the engineering disciplines responsible for systems design & test on all Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) products. Our engineers are responsible for all elements of the development lifecycle for test including: test requirements, test system design, flight simulations, hardware-in-the-loop, computer in-the-loop, advanced engineering prototyping technology, flight operations for manned and unmanned vehicles, environmental testing, environmental characterization and engineering laboratory management. We are hands-on, designing with the latest technology and tools, and integrate state of the art test solutions with the most advanced engineering systems in the world
We are seeking Electrical Engineers to join our team.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualification could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- You will be a member of multidiscipline engineering teams performing design, development, and integration of RMD test products within TE&EC.
- Typical work involves the development of both engineering and production test equipment, environments, and systems.
- You will contribute to the completion of all stages of test product development, and will be responsible for performing technical, cost and schedule management of their assigned projects.
- You will be expected to act, either as a part of the team or independently, to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of test products.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous work experience with commonly used electrical engineering design and analysis tools such as: Altium, DX Designer, Mentor Capital, Creo Schematic, or equivalent
- Experience performing analog, digital, and/or RF design
- Experience designing, testing and integrating digital, mixed signal, and electrical system interconnect
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
- Master's degree
- Experience with commonly used test equipment, such as: Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, etc.
- Experience performing analog, digital, or mixed signal design.
- Current/Active DoD security clearance or SSBI.
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with coworkers from diverse communities and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a diversity of work and conflict resolution styles.
What We Offer:
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey, or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package including compensation, healthcare, wellness, retirement, work/life benefits, career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of any clearances and/or accesses necessary for the position. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at:
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.