- Job Categories:Construction
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:The Bell Company
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: The Bell Company and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Construction and the jobs location is in the state of Virginia at the city Roanoke, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 24001
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
People who perform manual labor as unskilled or semi-skilled laborers are considered employed. In the United Kingdom, a construction worker is defined as someone who works for or under the control of a contractor on a construction site. They can also be skilled tradespeople or managerial and supervisory personnel. In Canada, anyone who supervises other workers or enforces regulations and building codes may be labeled an inspector.
The word "laborer" refers to a specific job type and level in most construction industries. It's a generic term that defines a large group of workers in almost every national construction industry. In the United States, over 7.5 million people work in construction — including 820,000 laborers — with 573,000 carpenters, 508,000 electricians, 258,000 equipment operators and 230,000 construction managers. The United States Department of Labor reports 681,000 white-collar workers employed in construction. These people work in office and administrative support occupations. Most construction companies hire office and administrative support workers.
THIS PROJECT IS LOCATED IN ROANOKE, VA. THE RATE OF PAY IS $90-125k/ YEAR.
The Bell Company is a large EMPLOYEE-OWNED Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team and work towards the mutual success of the project, the company, your co-workers, and yourself.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Mechanical Plumbing Superintendent
As a Plumbing Superintendent with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories and large industrial projects. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website:
$90-$125k / YEAR FOR MECHANICAL PLUMBING SUPERINTENDENT
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Being part of an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY with the company contributing stock in the value of 12% of your gross (ESOP program) as well as an annual bonus program for all employees. Both programs are subject to vesting and/or company performance.
- Defined annual bonus program based on Company performance
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical with 75% employer contribution, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- 401 (k) program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job Specific Requirements:
The ideal candidate for our Plumbing Superintendent role will meet the following requirements:
• Must have supervised craft in a self-perform environment.
• The candidate must have 5 years' experience in Heavy Industrial and Institutional Construction with a background in plumbing and advanced plumbing systems.
• Past project size should exceed $5 million
• Must demonstrate experience and capability for monitoring production and controlling costs.
• Familiar with management controls (i.e., schedules, cost control, procurement, and quality/safety) facilitated during project execution.
• Past personal experience as a crafts person in the mechanical trades is required and previous/past professional licensing is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading team and must maintain a willingness to relocate for project needs to take advantage of ample opportunities for advancement in our growing market.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus marketplace is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
If you have experience in the following disciplines, we want to hear from you!
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!