|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
A Basin Material Handling MIG Welder is capable of performing a variety of welding functions. the individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of welding equipment. A welder may be required to perform miscellaneous other tasks in the department and in other departments as deemed necessary by the supervisor or plant management. Responsible for maintaining quality. Responsible to the E2 process and reporting accurate quantities.
- Manually guides electrode or gun along weld line, maintaining length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, sound of weld and size of molten puddle.
- BPS reporting and metrics are required, including 5S.
- Other duties as assigned.
1st Shift only -will be required to work overtime and Saturday's as needed.
- Assist other departments as required.
- May act as line leader, setting up lines, and checking weld quality of co-workers as required.
- Other Duties as assigned
Powered by JazzHR