|Location||California City, California|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
We are seeking Traveling Licensed Electricians to join our team! Projects are in NY and other North-Eastern states Location : North-East Per Diem for meals and hotel. REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of experience working in data centers (as an electrician), distribution centers, hospitals, manufacturing plants, refineries, substations, life safety environment.
- New (Ground-up) construction.
- Ability to read and work off electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Service, installation, repair, or troubleshooting of Generators.
- Service, installation, repair, or troubleshooting of UPS.
- Service, installation, repair, or troubleshooting of Main (switch) gears.
- Service, installation, repair, or troubleshooting of ATS.
- Proficient Use of a Greenlee/mechanical/ratchet/hydraulic/foot bender.
- Proficient knowledge/use of heavy equipment Fork lift/Lull/backhoe.
- Experience cutting concrete/trenching.
- Knowledge of current NEC code.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Can supervise small crew of other electricians.
- Holds a current Journeyman s or Master s electrical license from at least one state.
- Has own electrical hand tools.
- Can operate a scissor lift AND a boom lift.
- Has 4+ years of experience installing AND bending conduit up to 4 .
- Has 4+ years of working in a commercial AND/OR industrial environment (Residential does NOT count).
- Has a current valid driver s license.
- Has verifiable work history with at least three professional references.