|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
What we need: Awesome family needs a nanny to come and become a part of their family.
Who we are:
Hello, we're College Nannies + Sitters and we offer the nation's most respected, complete and professional resource helping busy families raise smart, confident, well-adjusted kids! If you're ready to make a difference in a child's life, do work that matters, build a resume, and make connections- We've built a supportive, compassionate and extraordinary culture where every member of our team is empowered in their role; we've even been recognized as Glassdoor's Top Places to Work! Apply today and join our amazing team!
The day to day responsibilities:
- Family is looking for a part-time nanny to care for their 2 year old and sometimes their 11 year old children
- Hours are Monday- Friday 1:00PM-6:00PM
- Both parents work, and want a nanny that is comfortable managing the home when they are gone
- Must be willing to help clean, and help with other domestic needs
- The schedule will be consistent until the 2 year old goes back to daycare in 2-3 months
What you'll need:
- Patience and communication skills to successfully interact with the children, understand their needs and help them be receptive to your requests
- Problem-solving skills to be able to successfully deal with everyday issues that inevitably occur
- Loving, enthusiastic, and serviceable personality
- At least 1-2 years of childcare experience is necessary (paid or unpaid)
- High School Degree or GED
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle for transportation
- Driver's license
- CPR and SIDS certified (or willing to become certified) and able to pass a background screen.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great growth opportunities and resume builder
- Generous referral bonus
- Competitive pay and professional development
- Knowing you're making a positive impact each and every day!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, and staying informed on best practices.
College Nannies + Sitters provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Powered by JazzHR