|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
LEMOINE, a Great Place to Work -Certified company, is currently seeking an experienced Project Superintendent in the New Orleans, LA area. The Project Superintendent will manage and control assigned project(s), including overseeing field operations, site safety, productivity, schedule, quality work, and trade contractor and supplier coordination and work closely with all members of the project team, all in an effort to minimize risk and to keep the focus on LEMOINE's Foundations for Successful Execution. The Project Superintendent will be responsible for the construction of a project with annual revenues of up to $15 Million (or projects of equal complexity/scope).
- Ensures Safe Work Practices are reviewed in all Pre-Installation Meetings with a specific focus on
site-specific safety plans.
- Leads weekly on-site, job-wide safety meetings by aligning team members to ensure areas of high
risk is continuously monitored.
- Implements QA/QC procedures for non-conforming work; ensures follow-through of documentation,
communication, and correction of any non-conforming work including follow-up inspections.
- Oversees the construction of one or more projects with annual revenues between $15 million and
- Regularly monitors monthly Project Cost Summary Reports for conformance with final budget
estimates with a primary focus on projections and investigate causes of major variances between
estimated, committed, and actual job costs and recommends solutions or recovery plans.
- Develops the preliminary schedule, milestones, and critical material deliveries based upon the
Phased Sequencing Plan.
- Provides guidance and leadership to Assistant Superintendents, LEAP, Craft personnel/Field Staff
assigned to the project.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in Construction Management, Engineering, or related curriculum or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in field supervisory role for commercial general contractor or subcontractor.
- Strong working knowledge of project planning and scheduling for construction trades (all disciplines).
- Detailed knowledge of commercial construction practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and scheduling software programs.
- Proven skills in the areas of math as well as excellent teamwork, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong reasoning and comprehension skills.
The physical and mental demands of this position must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lemoine Company, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or disability. Only job-related factors will be considered in deciding applicants' qualifications for positions.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro