|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Staff Data Engineer | Big Data | Autonomous Driving
Whom are you joining?
Not only the next biggest name in the world of autonomous driving, but you're also joining a business committed to sustainable energy by creating electric vehicles centered around the human experience.
Changing the face of the automotive industry,
Who are you?
- Staff level, ready to lead and architect highly scalable systems to ingest and progress petabytes of data per day.
- You want to be designing hands-on applications for pipeline and data management.
- You're familiar with big data tools such as Spark, Kafka, Cassandra to name a few.
- Mentoring is fine with you.
- You are a leader - you're going to be setting standards and driving best practice.
- you're going to be implementing ML pipelines for the Data Science team too.
Typical experience looks like...
- You've been involved with the development of large scale data platforms for a number of years
- Containerization is second nature - Docker, Kubernetes etc...
- PySpark, Spark is something you're well atune with. Data streaming platforms is also something you've been doing day-to-day.
- Extensive programming and software engineering experience