|Location||New Bern, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Vallen s Integrated Supply Site Manager is a staff management position integrated within a customer s location to drive program growth and manage the day-to-day activities of a team of associates to ensure positive and profitable customer relationships that contribute to the achievement of Vallen s financial goals and business objectives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to onsite customer team(s) providing Integrated Supply solutions. Staff management duties include, but are not limited to interviewing, selecting, hiring, coaching, counseling, and disciplining associates while enforcing company policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Ensures sales and profitability goals for local integrated supply site(s) are achieved.
- Drives contractual customer commitments (i.e., customer cost savings, key performance indicators) at local integrated supply site.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency in customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Effectively manages P&L (Profit & Loss) statement of local integrated supply site ensuring that site meets or exceeds budgeted goal.
- Assure that local integrated supply customer pays Vallen according to agreed upon payment terms.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Job Qualifications: .
- Bachelor s degree in a related field (e.g., Business, Supply Chain Mgt, Marketing, Finance, etc.) and/or 3+ years of outside or inside experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in supply chain management, wholesale distribution, industrial distribution, manufacturing, or a similarly applicable industry (indirect materials a plus).
- 3+ years of staff management with a proven track record as a team leader demonstrating a solid understanding of people management practices.
- Strong ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and demonstrated knowledge of recognizing manufacturing applications where Vallen products, services and solutions can deliver cost savings to the local integrated supply customer.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial and business acumen; strong understanding of interpreting and managing by profit and loss statement expectations.
- Proficiency with MS-Office products (Excel, Word & Powerpoint) and the technical aptitude to learn all company specific programs and software applications
Enhance your career by joining an amazing team at Vallen
Working at Vallen, it s not only a place you go to work but a place to feel connected and part of a team. We offer employee resource groups for allyship, education, networking, professional growth, engagement, and much more. At Vallen, we also encourage community engagement through our Vallen Cares outreach initiative. Through this program, our employees get together for volunteer efforts, charitable giving, team-building activities, and sustainability programs.
We strive to uphold our mission of passionately serving our customers and suppliers with responsiveness, expertise, and empathy while striving to continuously learn and improve performance all while staying connected with one another
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC.
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a Career Path Opportunities.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook ,