|Location||Not Specified, Massachusetts|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
If you are a Senior Supply Chain Quality Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are an extremely well funded startup in Cambridge, MA, creating solutions for the treatment of wastewater. We are looking for a Quality Engineer that has a history of working with external value-add suppliers and in-house manufacturing operations. If this sounds like you...please apply today!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Over 40 million dollars raised in Series A
- Company equity package
- Benefits Package
- Career Growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Full command and a track record of hands-on design, implementation, and oversight of supply chain product quality tracking transparency
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive process and product quality data collection system and dashboard-based presentation methodology
- Fully understand the process capabilities and limitations of all key membrane production steps across the entire supply chain
- Provide measurable and statistically significant SPC driven data decision making methods
- Reducing process measurements without compromising product quality
- Be an active member of NPI cross functional teams
- Ensure in-house manufacturing has quality measurement and data capture requirements embedded within the production process
- Performs process audits across the supply chain
What You Need for this Position
- 10+ years of experience in quality management roles
- 5+ years of experience with chemistry/roll-to-roll processing
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain Quality Management (designing and implementing inhouse QMS systems)
- Experience implementing Industry 4.0 quality concepts
- Technical Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree Preferred
So, if you are a Senior Supply Chain Quality Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JM11- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Julia McAndrew - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.