|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Novaspect, Inc., an Emerson Impact Partner, the global leader of automation systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity for a Valve Repair Coordinator to join our fast paced, customer oriented team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the quoting and coordination of valve repair and complimentary products. This includes interpreting customer specifications, preparing quotations, ordering products and meeting our commitment to excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order entry of parts and/or products.
- Expediting of parts and/or products.
- Administrative support.
- Expand sales opportunities when interacting with customer.
- Implement pricing strategies, marketing and account management plans.
- Communicate opportunities, discuss customer issues and work with Outside Sales and Sales Associates to develop customer account plans.
- Ensure quotations comply with customer specification.
- Participate with team members to achieve company goals.
- Light travel.
- Prepare shipping tickets and appropriate documentation
- Records receipt and shipment of products within the Novaspect business systems.
- Maintain and organize all shipping, receiving, staging and storage areas
- Call and schedule pick-up & deliveries
- Performs the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distribution of products, materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Other duties as required.
- Technical knowledge of valve repair processes and associated valve assembly components.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn and apply new technology and/or procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for navigating difficult customer situations.
- Experience building and supporting a team environment.
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
- Ability to read/understand product instruction manuals.
- Ability to learn internal business systems.
- High school diploma or GED with equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelors or Associates degree with equivalent work experience preferred.
- Previous experience developing industrial quotations and job estimates is preferred.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to lift 25lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to load and carry cumbersome objects
- Ability to work extended hours on a computer
- Cash compensation potential: $59-75K (Inclusive of bonus)
Benefits: Recognized with a Top Employee Benefit Plan Award in 2020, below you will find our outstanding total rewards package when you join our team including:
- Generous paid time off; starting at 15 vacation days, 10 holidays, and personal time off
- 401K with 6% company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Excellent health & wellness benefits
- Student debt & tuition reimbursement
- Monday - Friday, 7:30/8am - 4:30/5pm