|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Has responsibility for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Processes routine to moderately complex transactions on-line, researches and resolves routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and refers difficult problems to more senior representatives. Cross-sell or refer products, account maintenance, report generation, and project work
Responsibilities and duties:
- Respond to quote requests from outside and inter-company customers.
- Fill out contract, quotation and shipping forms.
- Assist with sales of new or additional services.
- Arrange for and coordinate transportation of product to customer as required.
- Assist customers with complaints concerning billing, referring complaints of product / service failures (Non-Conformance Reports) to designated departments for investigation.
- Contact customers via phone or in person and receive orders for products.
- Determine charges for product requested.
- Purchase (within limits) materials in support of orders.
- Continuously expedite and report on Work Order status.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 1-3+ years related experience with demonstrated competencies Proficient verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of products to be sold and purchased
- Oil Field Rental Tool exper ience preferred
- General computer knowledge
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedules form
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel and also self sufficient
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations