|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Join the top rated on-demand wellness service in the world! Soothe connects licensed professionals directly to clients via our app, making the wellness industry more accessible and lucrative than it's ever been. As the world's largest and fastest-growing on-demand wellness platform, Soothe hires only the most passionate and skilled licensed professionals and offers them exclusive access to clientele. We also pay 2 to 3 times more than the industry standard. Best of all, providers in the Soothe Network make their own schedule and can work as many or few hours as they like.
Providers and clients' safety is our first priority. Providers check-in and out of each appointment through the app, and can be tracked via GPS if there are any concerns. We have a 24/7 concierge team that is ready to handle anything therapists need.
- Earn 2 to 3 times more industry standards
- Receive payment within 1-2 business days
- Be compensated for late cancellations
- Stay safe with location tracking during appointments and check-in/check-out system
- Become your clients' go-to professional with our application's rebooking feature
- Make your own schedule and choose your preferred neighborhoods
- Work with a team of professionals who are committed to wellness
- Receive discounts on Skin Authority, PCA Skin, Hydropeptide , and continuing education programs available in applicable markets
If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you! You have:
- Ability to travel to our clients homes, businesses or hotels to provide wellness services
- Passion for beauty, and possess unique skills and techniques to build your clientele
- Up-to-date certified Cosmetology or Estheticians license and liability insurance
- 1 year of spa experience
- Your own table, fresh linens, recommended professional products, and music
- Ability to perform a specific services based on your license
- Excellent customer service, communication, and integrity
- Flexibility and willingness to work fluctuating hours, including nights and weekends
- Ability to travel between appointments to our clients homes, businesses or hotels to provide wellness services.
- Have an iOS or Android mobile phone with iOS 13 or newer and Android 8 or newer