|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Looking for Field Technicians in Atlanta! We have a large healthcare client needing two Support Technicians ASAP for a Laptop Refresh Project. If you're interested email your resume to
*Contract to hire*
*Must be Vaccinated*
Functions under the direction of the Manager - IT Service Desk and Field Service Supervisors. Sr. Service Analyst - IT Service Delivery - Field provides advanced system-level support of multi-user clinical and financial applications, and expert technical support through direct contact with end users. The Senior Service Analyst will also lead process development projects working closely with other Analysts (both in applications and technical services) to document support requirements, develop new scripts, and train other Field Service analysts.
Requires advanced knowledge of several systems, applications, and technology. Must also be able to deliver excellent customer service requiring strong communication skills to ensure a high percentage of problem resolution and customer satisfaction. Works with outside departments to understand end user support requirements, educate and train on current applications. Works with other members of the Information Technology staff, clinical departments and other WHS personnel to accomplish the goals established by the IT Service Desk.
The Senior Service Analyst improves desktop hardware and software processes and supports critical business strategies by managing the installation, maintenance and repair of desktop equipment. Works with technical staff to ensure that client specifications are met. Familiar with a variety of Field Service concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the Field Service Supervisor. All other duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate or Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Five years equivalent work experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- A+ Certification required.
- An advanced certification is highly recommended (MCP, MCDST, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, etc.).
Required Minimum Experience:
- A minimum of six (6) years' experience in customer service, field service, networking, local software/hardware, and operating system support.
- Prior experience in managing a large-scale environment utilizing multiple operating systems levels and applications (Novell and Microsoft).
- Experience should include providing application/technical support, development/upgrades, and maintenance, with a proven ability to design and trouble shoot solutions.
- Experience in process improvement projects is desirable.
Required Minimum Skills:
- Functional expertise of desktop operating systems and hardware. Functional expertise of Local/Network printers/printing, and peripherals (i.e., Scanners, PDA's, CE's, etc.).
- Functional expertise of desktop applications (i.e., Internet browsers, Email clients, and Microsoft Office products, etc.).
- Functional expertise of desktop hardware (Thick and Thin Client products).
- Functional expertise of networking (i.e., Microsoft, Novell, etc.).
- Functional knowledge of network connectivity, infrastructure terminology, and wired/wireless support.
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Must be able to communicate and work well in a team environment.
- Strong leadership skills to provide direction, education, and assistance to associate Field Service Technicians.
- Self-motivator and task oriented individual capable of working well with minimal supervision. Multitasking and problem resolution skills required.
- Sound judgment and analytical abilities.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be physically capable to complete job requirements of work environment (i.e., stoop, bend, crawl in tight areas, walk throughout regionally defined areas of coverage, transport equipment to and from work areas, etc.).
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .