|Location||Buffalo, New York|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
We are seeking a Raise the Age Case Manager to provide case management services to individuals eligible for Raise the Age services and that meet the criteria set forth by Erie County as an Adolescent Offender. Intensive case management includes facilitating groups, delivering comprehensive assessments, developing service plans, oversight of workforce readiness groups and linkage.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in: child & family studies, community mental health, counseling, psychology, rehabilitation, social work, sociology, or criminal justice and two (2) years' experience providing direct services or linkage services to person's diagnosed with mental disabilities, developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse; OR
- A Bachelor's level education or higher in any field with 5 years of experience working directly with person's with behavioral health diagnoses; OR
- A Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) and two years' experience providing direct services or linkage services to person's diagnosed with mental disabilities, developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse
- Use of a personal vehicle.
- A valid NYS Driver's License.
Pay: $20.80 per hour