|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
• Graduate of a four year accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science.
• A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer or Construction Manager on similar size and type construction contracts
• A minimum of 5 years' experience managing a quality management program
• Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the state of Georgia.
• Firsthand knowledge of the DOT certification requirements
• Familiar with the requirements of EM 385-1-1, and experience in the areas of hazard identification, safety compliance, and sustainability.