|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - SIGN ON BONUS!
Allied Property Management is looking for an experienced Property Maintenance Technician for our multi-family community. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Maintenance Technician to work for a growing company which offers excellent benefits, training, performance bonuses and the chance to work with a successful team of high performers.
Join us and you'll receive a $1000 sign on bonus!
$500 bonus after 90 days of employment and another $500 bonus after 6 months (must remain active and in good standing)
Summary of Qualifications
- Multifamily or Property Maintenance Experience: 2 years (Required)
- EPA and HVAC Certification (Preferred) - Company paid assistance to achieve certification within first year of employment.
- Available to work full-time hours, Monday through Friday
- Available for after hours, on-call shifts (As Required)
- Paid Time-off including holidays
- Eligible for Performance Bonuses - paid monthly
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Health insurance and Telemedicine plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(k) Matching (we contribute to your retirement!)
- Company Paid - Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts including housing discounts
- Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB SUMMARY: Participates in the maintenance processes for multi-family residential apartment communities which includes interior work (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, masonry, and appliance repairs) as well as exterior work (repairing the physical structures of buildings, grounds and amenities).
PROPERTY MAINTENANE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all service requests promptly, except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Perform all maintenance and repair work (major and routine) for the apartments, supportive buildings, common areas, breezeways, amenities and grounds.
- Complete make-ready work in vacant apartments, which includes but is not limited to debris removal, repairs & replacement, paint, lock and key rotation and inspection. Coordinate and schedule housekeeping, carpet and flooring repairs as needed in cooperation with Community Manager.
- Ensure the maintenance shop is kept organized.
- Immediately resolve any conditions that appear unsafe and report areas of concern to Community Managers.
- Be part of a positive environment for staff and promote a high quality of rental-living experience for the residents.
- Understand and follow Fair Housing practices and regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of electrical and mechanical aspects of appliance repair, knowledge of HVAC troubleshooting and repairs, basic understanding and competency in the following areas: electricity, refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, and irrigation systems. Must be available to work in an "on call" capacity as related to our 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee. Individual AC Experience Required plus HVAC certification or achievement of HVAC certification within first year of employment as detailed below.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Property Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Multifamily Maintenance Technician, PM22
Allied Property Management is an EEO Employer