|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Production Technician Specialist is responsible to provide a customer service function within assigned area to assure customer satisfaction and operational success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visit customer sites to provide service and customer relations.
- Coordinate customer orders with sales representative.
- Site visits to install new applications or service existing accounts
- Maintain SulfaTreat Dashboard with update information on customer site.
- Complete all CAIR reports on a daily basis
- Interface with customers and sales to ensure quality and delivery of products and service.
- Promote the use and sales of SulfaTreat products and service on a field level
- Observe and advise customer and third party providers in the use of SulfaTreat products and changeouts procedures
- Promote a safe work environment at all times
- Alert management of any customer concerns
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years oilfield work experience preferrabili in the area of gas and oil production
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage daily schedule
- Basic computer skills - i.e. Word, Excel, Email
- Willing to be on a 24 hour call.
- Valid Drivers License
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Must be able to travel outside of home area on ocassions
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.