|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Category Operations Management
Segment Kaman Aerospace
Shift Shift 2
# of Openings 1
Year after year, Kaman delivers technical breakthroughs and innovative solutions for our customers. We do this by acquiring new technologies, expanding facilities, developing R&D capabilities and investing in our employees. As technology advances and industry shifts, Kaman will always be a place where people can come together and make a difference. We have an exciting opportunity for a Second Shift (2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.) Painter (train on first) to join our the at Kaman Composites Vermont.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in prepping, priming and painting customer parts and other items assigned.
- Completes visual inspection of product to ensure paint and primer applied meet customer and quality requirements
- Cleans work area and equipment and replenishes supplies at end of shift.
- Properly disposes of all hazardous wastes.
- Assists in performing preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by cell leader.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 6 months experience where the major responsibility was priming and spray painting finished product
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Industrial spray painting applications
- Basic Computer Skills for Data Entry
- General Knowledge of Hazardous Waste Requirements
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. For more information, please click here for a notice that provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Positions at Kaman require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status. All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.