|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
CorTech is a service-oriented staffing/recruiting company dedicated to working closely with our clients. We currently are hiring for Packaging Operators in Columbus, NE.
Day and Night Shifts available (6 am to 6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am)
Pay Rate $18
High School Diploma or GED
Computer skills including Microsoft Office
0-1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
Packaging Operator Job Duties:
1. Transport all in-process and finished materials by hand, tallyho, forklift or other available means necessary in order to maintain production.
2. Responsible for coordinating the orderly storage and inventory for all materials using the designated storage locations.
3. Must be able to cycle count inventory and help investigate discrepancies.
4. Responsible for transporting pallets of product, empty totes, and finished product to proper locations.
5. Responsible for the containment of rejected raw materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods.
6. Assist in keeping personnel supplied with work material and correct supplies at all assigned operations.
7. Be familiar with stock and its locations. Will be responsible for the organization and proper storage.
8. Removal of full waste containers, and replacement with empty waste containers.
9. Perform preventative maintenance duties as associated with job functions.
10. Cleaning work areas and common areas as required.
11. Support NAMc by retrieving and returning materials from storage locations, and ensuring all operations have the proper materials to produce product.
12. Perform product packaging functions. Will be an integral part of the monthly and annual cycle count inventory process and work order review process.
13. Will work closely with quality and planner/schedulers in maintaining rejected materials and planning future production schedules.
14. Other duties as required to support the needs of the business.
CorTech Cares: Pay Options: Direct Deposit, Paper Checks or pay cards; paid weekly Health/Dental/Vision Insurance options compliant with the ACA 401k Online Employee Portal to adjust withholdings and view and print pay stubs We look forward to working with you; CorTech Cares! APPLY Today! CorTech has over 8000+ associates in the United States in various verticals and industries with over 5000+ working in manufacturing, industrial, production, factory, distribution and/or warehouse roles ranging from the assembly, forklift, machine operator, warehouse, maintenance, packaging, order pick/pack and general labor.