|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new customer relationships as well as retain and nurture established customer relationships. Maximize gross margin contribution through new and used equipment sales of Compact Construction Equipment (CCE) and attachments in an assigned area or by account. If you are a self-motivated, outgoing individual looking for the opportunity to spread your wings and put your talents to work, 4Rivers Equipment is looking for you.
• Low Deductible Medical/Dental/Vision
• 401K and Roth IRA Option Available
• 401K Match & Profit Share
• Online Continual Education, including John Deere University
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Sponsorship with John Deere Technician Program
• Paid Time Off
• Volunteer Time Off
• Asset Investment
• 4Rivers Employee Discount/ ADP LifeMart Discounts
• Customized Career Path
By partnering with 4Rivers Equipment you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team. 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. With over 400 employees in 17 locations from Cheyenne, WY down to El Paso, TX, we can offer the opportunity to grow yourself and your John Deere career while keeping a fun and team-oriented work environment. Here at 4Rivers Equipment our mission is to improve the lives of our customer, business partners, and employees. That's being, "Your Working Partner."
- Organize and maintain written customer call schedules, including call frequency in the company supplied CRM tool.
- Prospect for new accounts and obtain Customer Applications.
- Maintain a list of active deals with follow-up dates and action plans and keep Store Manager advised.
- Provide quotes for purchases.
- Perform machine appraisals on trade-ins and machines that the company may have an interest in purchasing for inventory.
- Assist in the collection of monies due on sales, as needed.
- Maintain and improve product knowledge.
- Capable of moving objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Able to maneuver over Construction and Agricultural sites for up to 8 hours/day
- Able to operate a motor vehicle day or night and a good driving record for insurability reasons. May have to obtain a Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Able to demonstrate equipment safety practices.
- Able to maneuver over and under equipment.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent-college preferred
- Valid driver license and insurable driving record.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum two years sales and or industry related experience
- Professional appearance, good language and social skills.
Compensation package includes base salary plus competitive commission structure.
4Rivers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.