|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Free Meals! Free Onsite Parking!
Era Living is seeking a On Call Housekeeper to become the newest member of our Housekeeping team located in our University House Issaquah Community in Issaquah, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
This role performs day-to-day housekeeping tasks using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures. This includes cleaning, washing, polishing, sanitizing, and disinfecting areas and items in the community such as furnishings, fixtures, floors, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow directions and good communication skills (ability to read, write, and speak in English).
- Ability to work well with others in a cheerful and cooperative manner.
- Must be able to multitask, shift gears quickly, and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).