|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
Trades & Services
Free Meals! Use of Onsite Pool and Gym!
Era Living is seeking an on-call Housekeeper to become the newest member of our Housekeeping team located in our Aljoya Thornton Place Community, North Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
This role performs housekeeping tasks using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures. This includes cleaning, washing, polishing, sanitizing, and disinfecting areas and items in the community such as furnishings, fixtures, floors, etc. Able to work varying shifts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to schedule tasks effectively to meet strict deadlines and within allotted time
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
**Must be able to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).