|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
We need your Offshore Welding experience to help complete our construction projects safely and on time. If you're a Structural or Pipe Welder with Offshore experience, and are looking for a great opportunity to make a change for the better, then please send us your Resume', or come by and apply in person.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years' experience Welding Offshore in the Oil and Gas industry required.
- Fabricate and repair Equipment or Piping by cutting, burning, and welding various metals.
- Clean and prepares surfaces to be welded, set up, assemble, and tack weld parts together
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Use burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut material to desired size and shape
- Complete JSA's and Hot Work permits for cutting and welding as needed
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Operate equipment safely and use safe work habits
- Able to read technical plans, blueprints, drawings, ISO's and models.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching and immediate vesting
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Referral Bonus
If you can meet these needs, and want to work for a growing Oil & Gas company, please apply online, or come by our Louisiana office at 425 Griffin Rd, Youngsville, LA 70592, or Houston office at 6731 Theall Road, Houston, TX 77066, and apply in person.
Quality Construction & Production (QCP) leads the way in onshore and offshore fabrication, construction, and maintenance, with highly skilled personnel and quality service offerings for the domestic and international oil and gas industry. When it comes to construction, production and maintenance, Quality Companies offers the finest along the Gulf Coast, with specializations in Composite Wrap, Blasting & Painting, Scaffolding, Production and Mechanical services, and equipment.
Quality Construction & Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer