|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Are you looking for a position that allows you to utilize your experience and leadership experience? Are you a reliable, self-starting, and driven candidate? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Manufacturing Foreman for a full-time, direct hire position with a fantastic company in Spokane!
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the Manufacturing Departments to ensure production schedules are met. As the liaison between employees and the supervisor, the foreman will be the key person in charge of overseeing the completion of production orders
Manufacturing Foreman Responsibilities:
- Review work orders, product specs, and blueprints for scheduled work assignments within the department on the basis of priority and worker skill.
- Assign duties to department group leaders to coincide with current production schedules and ensure work is performed in a safe and qualified manner.
- Oversee and ensure that all safety rules are being followed at all times
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and individual projects to the employees
- Recruit, hire, mentor, manage and train employees
- Emphasis on the safe use of tools, machinery, and equipment including training on safety gear and procedures
- Develop and oversee quality standards
- Resolve conflicts or miscommunication that may happen on-site quickly and amicably
- Report production status to supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Manufacturing Foreman Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Demonstrate safe behavior and support department/plant safety goals in a continuous improvement process
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, weekends before and after schedule as needed
- Comfortable with standing for 8-10 hours per day, frequently lifting/moving weight of up to 75 pounds
Shift: Monday - Friday
Wage: $45,000 - $49,000/YR DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"I am so thankful for Atlas staffing! I was getting so frustrated trying to find a job before I found Atlas Staffing. They are so helpful and just wonderful people." - Crystal H.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Drug-Free Workplace Samantha.Chacon BR-Spokane