|Location||Not Specified, New York|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
This is more than a job offer, it is the opportunity to make a greater impact on yourself, others and the planet!
We strongly believe vegetable food is THE solution to bring well-being through food to the nearly 9 billion inhabitants of our planet while preserving its resources.
The size of our company gives all employees the opportunity to grow, gain autonomy and be in charge of their projects.
WHY CHOOSE BONDUELLE?
- Competitive wages (Plus shift premiums for 2nd and 3rd shift assignments)
- Group Health Insurance program w/HSA or FSA
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance options (Hospitalization, Spouse and Dependent Term Life, Pet, etc.)
- 401K Retirement Savings account with Company Match
- Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness reimbursement program, (Gym Memberships, etc.)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for advancement within a growing company
Maintenance Supervisors are responsible to train, motivate and supervise maintenance associates within the guidelines of company policies and procedures.
Insuring that all facility functions are carried out in a safe manner and complies with all company, state and federal mandates.
They will schedule and assign daily shift work and projects based on business needs.
They will assist with the design and installation of capital improvement projects.
- First and foremost you need to be dependable.
- Working safely must be a priority.
- A successful candidate will possess mechanical aptitude, problem solving/logic capabilities, troubleshooting skills, and leadership abilities.
- A basic knowledge of reading and understanding blueprints and schematics is required.
- Computer experience with Google suite or Microsoft office suite required.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, with five years of working experience in an industrial, maintenance environment is expected.
If you see yourself fitting into this job and our culture, we want to meet you!
At Bonduelle, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
Although all job applications are considered, only successful applicants will be contacted. The masculine credits are used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text. Bonduelle is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment that highlights the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage a wide variety of applications so that we can have a diverse workforce that is representative of our customers and the communities where we operate.