|Location||Rich Square, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Location: Rich Square, NC
Salary Interval: Hourly
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was founded in 1960 in Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and further development of skills.
This position's primary function is to clean and prepare work sites, clean up debris or waste materials and load/unload materials.This position requires operation of hand and power tools of all types, including air hammers, earth tampers, chainsaws, trenching equipment and a variety of other equipment and tools.
- Safety first.
- General labor at construction/service sites.
- Operate hand and power tools including air hammers, earth tampers, chainsaws, trenching equipment.
- Clean and prepare work sites, clean up debris or waste materials and load/unload materials.
- Interact with and communicate well with Management, co-workers, and customers.
- Overtime may be required.
- Location of job sites will vary, requiring frequent out of town travel.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with organization.
- Routine Training as assigned (LMS, OSHA-10 hour, etc.).
- Roadside Traffic Control.
- Competitive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) w/ Company Contributions & Match
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Virtual Doctor Service through Teladoc
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability after 3 years employment
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance & Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Vacation Time/PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid weekly
- Per Diem Eligibility
- Valid driver's license is required. CDL is highly desired!
- Prior experience would be a plus but not required.
- Willing to travel (position will require around 70% out of town work/travel)
Equal Opportunity Employer
ElectriCom is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).