|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
Trades & Services
About the Role:
The Accounting team at Hercules is seeking a Junior Accountant/Full Charge Bookkeeper that is results-oriented, shows attention to detail, and a team player. The Junior Accountant/Full Charge Bookkeeper position will be responsible for assisting the accounting department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with maintaining the general ledger for financial reporting and accounts receivable. This position reports to the Controller but will support the Senior Accountant with the general ledger and month end close.
The Junior Accountant/Full Charge Bookkeeper is responsible for:
- Assisting with month end procedures
- General Ledger monthly reconciliations
- Daily cash reporting
- Revenue processing & reconciliation
- Prepare and post revenue and rent accruals
- Accounts Receivable invoicing, bank deposits, cash transactions & bank reconciliations
- Cross train / support Accounts Payable (Vendor & Rent) and Inventory Processing,
- Proven work experience in general accounting environment; minimum 10 years in an office environment.
- Strong computer skills required including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Available Mon. - Fri. 8am-5pm
Work Location: Hicksville, NY
To learn more about Hercules, please visit
Here's a few highlights of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefit options for you and your family
- Paid time off.
To apply please visit our Careers Page:
Please refer to our company website to learn more about WASH's mission, vision and core principles.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Testing employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws.