|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
BENEFITS: Now starting at $24.00+ hourly DOE. DPE also offers PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) with match!
DP Electric is Now an Employee Owned Company!
AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2020 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
Working closely with project management, the Journeyman Electrician is responsible for executing professional, quality installations per all current electrical codes. Able to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining safety standards 100% of the time. The ideal candidate is growth oriented, able to read blueprints, understand special systems and able to terminate service sections, distribution centers, panel boards, transformers and able to disconnect motor controls.
- Junior Foreman
- General Foreman
- Installing raceways. (PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC)
- Able to read blueprints, legend symbols, scale of plan, branch circuits, one-line and riser diagram.
- Proficient with reading blueprints color coding for high/low voltage.
- Strong working knowledge of A-sheets, reflective ceiling, and detail drawings for layouts.
- Must be able to make multiple circuits with multiple ground conductors.
- Completion of all installations per all current electrical codes.
- 5 10 years in the electrical trade and completion of an apprenticeship.
- Must be able to install PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC.
- Must be capable of making multiple circuits with multiple ground conductors.
- Must be able to trim out devices.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Proficient with hydraulic benders.
- Employee Stock Option Plan (Eligible after one year of service)
- Medical Insurance - Four different medical plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance - Three different dental plans to choose from
- Vision Insurance
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy at no cost to employee
- Additional Life Insurance opportunity
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity
- Continuing education through DP University
- Tuition reimbursement through an accredited apprenticeship program
- Profit sharing opportunity
- Company fitness center
- Competitive market driven compensation
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.