|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
Company and CultureFor more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we are and what makes us different from any other.We Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional resultsWe Are Committed to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
- Paid Training • Competitive Pay • Flexible Schedules • Career Path Opportunities • Positive Atmosphere •
Job Position Description:This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer s buildings and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be Assigned:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Must be available Days. Monday- Friday 4:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash, windows and cleaning and moving furniture and equipment etc..
- 1-2 years experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, reaching forward. Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.