|Location||Morrisville, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Apex has an opportunity for a Installation Tech role located in the Greenville/Rocky Mount, Fayetteville or Raleigh areas. This is a 6 month contract to hire position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this opportunity; please send a Word resume to Lindsay Wirt at lwirt
This is a position ranging from Entry-Level resources and more experienced individuals, so PLEASE do not hesitate to apply! If you have any IT or cabling experience/knowledge, you could be a great fit! **Check out the perks below!
If you have experience as Electrician Apprentice, Maintenance Technician, Cable Installer, JR. Network Engineer, Electrician, HVAC Technician, and Electronic Technician? you could be the PERFECT fit!
Duties and Responsibilities of Residential Installer:
- Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs low voltage electrical equipment required by customer or company order.
- Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical or IT knowledge
- Willingness and Desire to learn
- Customer Service/People Skills
Education/Work Experience Required:
- High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
- Electronic Trade School training a plus
- 1-2 years maintenance/installation or similar experience is desired
- Valid driver's license.
***MUST be willing to use your own reliable vehicle that can hold a 6-8 foot ladder
- Weekly pay and optional health benefits
- Client provides certification training/preparation, as well as working exposure to develop your technical/IT skills
- FREE access to the Apex Systems training database for additional ad hoc training to further your career
- Mileage reimbursement up to 600 miles weekly
- Cell phone reimbursement
**MULTIPLE POSITIONS available across the state! Ask us about our referral bonus!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .