|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Our client is seeking an IT Technical Analyst to join their team in Cleveland, OH. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years' experience in computer support, a 2 year technical or 4 year degree, PMP Certification, Computer Hardware Certification (CompTIA Network+ and Server+) and Cisco Certification. This opportunity offers a chance to join an automotive supplier with a global footprint offering competitive compensation and benefits.
- Ability to support Advanced Databases (MS SQL, MYSQL)
- Acts as a resource person and troubleshoots problems within area of expertise
- Provides computer support to an area including information, instruction and assistance concerning the use of hardware and software
- Project Management Experience (PMP Certified)
- Network WAN/LAN support experience
- Installs, tests, configures and upgrades hardware and software at the workstation level.
- Application Development (Visual Basic, .Net) and general programming (PHP, HTML)
- Assists in basic technical tasks related to the maintenance and administration of an area's computer network such as assigning passwords, purging print queues, enabling and disabling accounts, monitoring scheduled backups.
- Performs minor repairs and preventative maintenance and arranges and monitors servicing.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and materials.
- Data Center support and maintenance hardware (physical server, SAN) and software (Windows Server, Vitualization, VMWare, AppAssure, etc.
- Support other plants by being in the after-hours support rotation, as required
- Promote an atmosphere of team work at all times
- Maintain and update plant's disaster recovery plans
- Ensure that a clean and safe work environment is always maintained
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training and understand all job tasks
- Complete any other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Aptitude:
- 1-3 years' experience in computer support
- 2 year technical or 4 year (preferred) degree in the field.
- PMP Certification, Computer Hardware Certification (CompTIA Network+ and Server+) and Cisco Certification
- MS SQL Certification a plus
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Capable of independent travel to, from and within designated regions
- Access to reliable transportation
- EDI experience a plus
- IT Security Designation (CISSP) a plus
- Experience with repetitive manufacturing
- Previous ERP experience