|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
SHIFT: Work From Home
This position will require travel within the market to service our facilities. Market area: South Market - East Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, and Charlotte counties
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a HVAC Lead!
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious HVAC Lead to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(k) with match, PTO, medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment.
The Lead HVAC Technician performs preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshoots, and services industrial HVAC systems in multiple acute care and non-acute care hospital settings. The technician performs tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment, and provides recommendations as appropriate. Recommendations shall include remaining life expectancy, potential replacement and repair costs as well as business interruption risks. The senior HVAC technician will be expected to reliably maintain all equipment per HCA Healthcare Engineering standards to ensure the highest level of efficiency and to minimize impact to revenue. In the event of HVAC Capital Reinvestment projects the senior technician shall perform quality control throuighout the project and perform final commissioning of the equipment. Must be well organized, keep accurate service and maintenance records using HCA Healthcare s computerized maintenance management system, and communicate effectively to determine needs, as well as, demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills. Training and mentoring of apprentices and fellow colleagues is expected.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain chilled water and centralized air handling units through regularly scheduled preventative maintenance activities
- Perform coil cleanings, filter changes, test and balance activities, sensor calibrations, and UV bulb replacements
- Belt alignments and replacement, drain pan treatments, damper calibration and repairs, cleaning interior of AHU
- Perform electrical safety inspections
- Leads apprentice level HVAC technicians in troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of commercial air conditioning and mutl-zone heating and cooling systems that incorporate pneumatic, digital, and central energy management system controls
- Ability to create cost and downtime estimates for major repairs and/or equipment replacement
- Perform project management and commissioning services for HVAC capital reinvestment projects
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, specification and operations manuals
- Verify correct operation of DDC/pneumatic control systems
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on refrigeration and other DX equipment
What experience and education is needed for this role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Or Two-year technical/vocational degree in HVAC/Journeyman status
- Or Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial, industrial or healthcare enviroment
- Or a combination of experience and education above
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 275,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare, we re connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.