|Location||Fayetteville, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
Maintains the facility grounds and may assist with general maintenance duties. Will perform all tasks as assigned by the General Services Director.
1. Cuts and trims lawns and shrubbery.
2. Rakes and removes leaves and other litter.
3. Insures the exterior cleanliness of the facility.
4. Monitors the exterior of the facility and reports all maintenance problems as needed
5. Assists the Maintenance Supervisor as needed.
6. Insures that the grounds are in a condition as to promote the safety of residents and other employees.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (10 year previous experience in ground keeping, in a skilled or other health care institution
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Primary Location: North Carolina-Fayetteville
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Jun 30, 2022, 12:48:24 PM