|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
GIS Team Lead
Location: Chicago, IL area (100% remote, Must be based in Illinois)
Pay: $23-25/hr based on experience (full-time direct hire position)
Our Client is looking for a GIS(AutoCAD) Team Lead on a full-time basis in Austin, TX. The Team Lead will be responsible for the quality, metrics and delivery of field data-map projects. You will be working in an office environment and will supervise a team of up to 10 Data specialists. Candidates need to have strong GIS/Geospatial domain knowledge and previous Team Lead experience. This position reports into a Project Manager.
- 5+ years of GIS experience (specifically with vehicle maps data)
- Engineering diploma/degree
- Experience with GIS related software including AutoCAD, ESRI and Mapinfo.
- Previous experience leading, coordinating and training a field-data team
- Experience reviewing field GIS data sets and using GIS applications (QGIS/ArcGIS/Global mapper, etc.)
- Experience with project planning, resource management, quality assurance, etc.
- Excellent communication skills