|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
SCOPE OF REPSONSIBILITIES:
Manage the onsite customer communications and field personnel for the delivery and installation of furniture. Collaborate and problem solve with cross-functional employees to share knowledge and improve outcomes.
Reduce human struggle and waste.
Highlight, track and help solve problems.
Use the following framework for problem solving:
- Document Current Condition
Share and test knowledge and ideas that improve the quality and speed of workflow.
Provide project and customer appropriate solutions which help us win and retain customers.
Deliver and Install furniture in a safe and efficient manner.
Provide all relevant information to document the completion of work and any punch list or change order items.
Provide leadership for all field personnel to yield superior results.
Response times and quality of internal and external communications and deliverables must meet or exceed customer expectations.
FOCUS ON ACHIEVING CORPORATE OBJECTIVES:
- Reduce Punch Lists
- Improve Margins
- Fill the funnel
- Prepare installation for success
DEVELOPMENT OF SELF AND OTHERS:
Commit to continuous learning about:
- Goodmans History
- Goodmans Process
- Product Applications
- Product Specifications
- Product Installation
- Value Engineering
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Code Compliance
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Engagement in our Community
- Sharing Knowledge
Model behavior that is aligned with our values:
- People The welfare of our people is our priority.
- Connectedness Goodmans is not isolated, we are connected the community and the planet.
- Foresight Goodmans never stops thinking.
- Improvement Goodmans will continually seek improvement.
- Transparency We will be open and honest in our interactions with employees and customers.
Model behavior that promotes our culture:
- Make the customer's day better.
- Inspire the community with our purpose.
- Be excellent, together.
- Invest in the growth of our people.
- Celebrate success.
- Learn from mistakes and teach others.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Three years previous furniture or architectural products installation required. Strong product and technical knowledge of major contract furniture manufacturers.
Accountability and Consistency Communications Effectiveness and Customer Focus
Goal Driven Initiative and Positive Attitude
Problem Solving Professionalism
Teamwork Training and Personal Development
Customer Service Safety
Process Knowledge Product Knowledge
Project Knowledge Quality Focus
Space Planning Time Management
The physical requirements described are representative of those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, squat, push/pull, balance weight for extended periods of time, use hands to hold and finger objects of all size, reach, talk and hear.
The work requires physical effort, use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity and use of tools requiring coordinated movements. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee must be able to:
- Carry 50 pounds frequently.
- Lift 50 pounds frequently.
- Push 100 pounds assisted, frequently.
- Pull 100 pounds assisted, frequently.
- Sit stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, squat, push/pull, balance weight, use hands and fingers, reach, talk, and hear.