|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
T hank you for your interest in Flatiron! Please make sure you visit our 540 project office.
E mployment applications will be available at the front and a drop box will be available in the lobby for you to submit your application. Our office is located at 3909 W Lake Road, Apex NC. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Leads crew of hourly workers on a project site and manages safety, planning, production and performance of directed construction tasks.
- Performs onsite coordination of labor activities, materials and equipment. Requests materials needed for scope of work.
- Supports safety procedures and regulations for assigned personnel and sub-contractors.
- Understands daily production schedule and adjusts work to meet schedule and cost parameters.
- Maintains knowledge of Company s values and strategic plan.
- Performs additional assignments per management s direction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with project construction tools and equipment safety.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.