|Location||Not Specified, California|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Job Title: Field Technician
Duration: 6+ Month (Possibility of extension/conversion in FTE)
Location: Fresno CA (Onsite)
- Responsible for staying current in technical theory, application, and operational discipline. Takes on technical and project-related efforts, providing communication as directed.
- The Technician has a solid understanding of theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services.
- The Technician has a basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding.
- Must have Ericsson experience
- EXFO Test equipment experience
Technology Requirements (I.E Programs, systems, etc) Ericsson OSS experience, Putty, RET tools
Preferred Background :
- Start day by reviewing sites under area of responsibility for any alarms or outages. Work to restore remotely first and then physically (site visit) if remote restoration not successful or the preferred method for resolution. Review list of sites with outages from previous day and provide justification on daily morning call.
- Site visit routines to complete Preventative Maintenance, clean-up. Responding to tickets for outages or failures throughout the day.
- Provide daily report to manager for daily activities. Schedule tower work with GC and be on site during tower crew repairs.
- Ability to troubleshoot root cause of failure and repair as needed.
- Ericsson experience preferred. Antenna sweep testing