|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
In business for more than 20 years, our client is a trusted partner in IT Support. They have an opening for Field Service Technicians to support clients in the DC Metro area. Work is primarily REMOTE; however, candidates must be within a few hours of Gaithersburg, MD. This is a very fast-paced role, where you never know what the next phone call may bring. If helping companies and people solve their IT needs gives you a rush, please apply!
This role is open for contractors, contract-to-hire, or direct hire. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass a background check.
- Desktop configuration - printer installation, drive mapping, data transfer, Windows 7/8/10/11 configuration, installation of 3rd party software
- Antiviranti-malware setup, monitoring, maintenance, and remediation
- Peripherals set up - monitors, printers, phones, and docking stations
- Active Directory - password resets, domain user account creation, forest/domain topology, creating and editing group policy
- Office 365 - user creation, license management, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, MFA
- Microsoft Office Suite installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Basic switch and router configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Working IT Support / Help Desk / Infrastructure
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Tools and Professional Services Automation (PSA) system (especially ConnectWise and ConnectWise Automate)
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012R2, 2016, and 2019
- Mac and/or Linux distribution
- Virtualization platforms including VMWare and Hyper-V
- Backup and disaster recovery software
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work and manage your time efficiently
- MSP experience is a huge asset
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass a background check
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to .
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.