|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Facility Operations Team strives to offer a clean and safe place for our community. We build personal relationships with our members and help them to live happy and healthy lives. We are looking for family-oriented team members to join us. If you love to provide clean and safe places and interact with others, we invite you to join our team. What does it mean to be a part of our family? We offer continued investment in our team members' education, provide industry-leading compensation, flexible scheduling, an incredible benefits package and a Life Time membership - including aquatics, yoga, and group fitness classes.
Do you enjoy learning new things and working with your hands? No experience necessary, you'll be trained on the job. Our Facility Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing fitness equipment within our resort-style environment. They ensure safety within the club by promptly repairing non-functional equipment and conducting preventative maintenance on all equipment. They also coordinate and communicate general repairs and facility maintenance with club management. Play a critical role in providing uncompromising quality to members that empower everyone to live a healthy, happy life. We provide industry-leading compensation, flexible scheduling, and an incredible benefits package.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures equipment on the fitness floor is operating safely
- Keeps record of repairs performed on equipment
- Maintains electrical components, audio/video systems, basic plumbing and overall general building tasks
- Performs preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is working
- Updates purchase orders, orders parts for repairs, and creates a timeframe for part delivery
- Helps the Department Head with managing the budget
- Tracks capital expenditures and repair expenses
- High School Diploma or GED
- Less than 1 year of experience in a related field
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.