|Location||Eighty Four, Pennsylvania|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Hill International Trucks, the tri-state areas leading medium- and heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, is currently seeking a full-time facility maintenance person. THis job works out of the Eighty Four, PA. Hill location.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Grounds keeping duties as needed
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college preferred but not required.
- Experience with HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment required.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.