|Location||Bloomfield Hills, Michigan|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Edward Rose & Sons is looking to fill a full-time Facilities Coordinator position. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for purchasing all machinery, equipment, tools, parts and supplies for the office, grounds, make ready and maintenance departments at the community. The ideal candidate will be experienced with performing routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files. The Facilities Coordinator also works with vendors and contractors at the community.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Orders supplies, appliances, pool supplies, upgrades, and other tools necessary for operational purposes.
- Maintain inventory by physically counting control items.
- Receive orders and organize them into inventory.
- Maintain and organize purchase orders and inventory control documents.
- Record all purchase orders and receipts into the Yardi database.
- Scan invoices for purchased items into the Pay Scan database.
- Work with vendors on contracted jobs at the community.
- Present the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must follow federal laws and fair housing regulations.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property management software is preferred.
- Previous industry related experience and knowledge of maintenance supplies and procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures is preferred.
- Strong professionalism and communication skills.
- Must adhere to the team apparel policy.
- Regular attendance, work ethic and strong interpersonal skills are required for success in this position.
We are looking for people who can represent the company to our residents with a clean professional appearance, who will speak courteously, and be respectful to all residents. Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required, as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan with company match
- Generous paid time off plans
- Competitive compensation program
- Discounted apartment home
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.