|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring a Document Specialist for our store located in Baltimore, Maryland. Carbiz was recently acquired by EchoPark Automotive and will be converting to our award winning model in the coming months. EchoPark, owned by Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 500 company, is a preowned dealership brand which offers excellent training, growth opportunities and a fun work environment. EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way from the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
If you're a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we're looking for you. As an EchoPark Automotive Document Specialist, you will be responsible for accurate and timely execution of the finance documentation process.
- Be a subject matter expert on the document process
- Monitor and coach Sales Guides on proper transaction preparation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain contracts in transit, processing timeliness by following-up and holding all parties accountable
- Ensure documents contain stipulations from lenders and all appropriate compliance components: red flags, OFAC, RBPN, form 8300, etc.
- Collect, receipt and process guest's down payment
- Resilience, agile, and open to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Willingness to keep learning
- Active-listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for teammates
- Excellent customer service mindset
- Positive outlook
- Experience in a customer service, consumer finance or guest advocacy role
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Technology Savvy
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
EchoPark Automotive Offers The Following Benefits
- Hourly pay structure with bonus potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
We don't hire people to sell cars……we hire people to CARE in a work environment that values transparency, learning and celebration. If you enjoy working hard and having fun, apply for the Document Specialist position located Baltimore today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.