|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Drilling and Measurements (D&M) Specialist - Directional Driller (DD) is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The D&M Specialist - DD identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Experience and Competencies:
- 2 years college diploma in a technical field, high school diploma with equivalent experience will be considered
- 5 years of previous experience as Directional Driller is required
- Previous experience in western Canada is highly desired
- Previous experience and knowledge of Schlumberger drilling and measurements tools and acquisition software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills
- Candidate must be able to legally work and reside in Canada, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger Canada Limited is committed to workplace diversity and employment equity and supports initiatives to enhance employment opportunities for local workforces and Indigenous Persons