|Location||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Define, build, deliver and operationalize best-in-class digital products for Dignity Memorial and other SCI brands while collaborating with stakeholders at various levels and departments. Responsible for product lifecycle of a new eCommerce platform that will deliver a best-in-class digital experience for the families served by SCI. You will execute on the the product roadmap, drive the day-to-day product development schedule from design through release, and apply analytics to support continual improvement. Collaborate on the strategy and oversee enhancement delivery across a cross-functional matrixed team of designers, marketers, and developers.
The ideal candidate brings a track record of delivering a great online customer experience while driving eCommerce revenue growth consistently.
- Manage the roadmap and priorities for the commerce platform and consumer-facing eCommerce experience across multiple customer segments and SCI brands.
- Work across various business functions within the organization (IT, Customer Experience, Business Development, Marketing) to develop roadmaps for cross-application development.
- Align with other product leaders on the larger strategy across all digital products for ensuring seamless delivery and coordination across functions.
You are joining an established digital product team to launch our next great consumer-facing platform: Digital Commerce. Your leadership will be key to delivering on our eCommerce vision for serving SCI families online, partnering with IT on the technology and customer experience design, growing the operations and support team, and defining the long-term roadmap to ensure SCI's continued digital leadership in the industry.
Product Strategy 10%
- Execute on the product vision, collaborate with IT, marketing, operations, project management as well as external vendors to successfully develop, implement, and achieve our broader digital product strategy.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, understanding the industry, and applying web user experience knowledge, develop product strategies supported by business cases and financial modeling that drives users to the site and ultimately increase eCommerce sales and conversion rates.
- Research and represent the voice of the customer in product decisions and strategy.
Product Lifecycle Management 50%
- Prepare launch plan, timeline, and internal communications as well as identifying internal and external resources to develop and implement new and enhanced digital products.
- Write business and functional requirements, define user flows and customer journeys, and provide clear acceptance criteria for development and testing.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure effectiveness of product.
- Evaluate competitive positions, leading digital technologies, and industry trends in order to identify and qualify new opportunities and product features.
- Prioritize opportunities and build product prototypes based on research and insights and designed for the customer journey.
Operations of Digital Products 30%
- Manage the day-to-day operations of digital products, responding to inquiries, change requests, and resolving escalated issues.
- Continually track and manage customer behavior via web analytics, A/B testing, and surveys.
- Review KPIs to assess product effectiveness and make enhancement recommendations.
- Review SLAs and develop corrective action plan to close gaps.
- Ensure regulatory and security compliance
People Development 10%
- Develop a strong, trusting, and reliable team.
- Understand team members career aspirations and provide assignments to develop skills and/or close gaps.
- Constructively address issues and provide tangible and appropriate feedback.
- Apply a proactive and collaborative management style in order to increase employee engagement and minimize turnover.
Core / Critical Competencies
Demonstrates a Commitment to Services Excellence, Trustworthiness and Integrity
- Acts within and upholds the SCI Code of Conduct and Dignity Promise Standards and demonstrates corporate values
- Is trusted by others; keeps commitments to others
- Comes up with new ways to look at problems and processes in their work
- Able to initiate and present new marketing programs and creative ideas to help the department and SCI field locations
- Works productively with minimal supervision; achieves work objectives in a timely manner
- Works to resolve routine problems promptly and effectively
- Is open to new and different ways to accomplish work
- Responds positively and productively to new initiatives or changes in priorities
- Conveys facts and information clearly in written and spoken communications
- Shares viewpoints and information openly and listens attentively to others' ideas and suggestions
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner with manager
Collaborate with Others
- Proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others as needed
- Welcomes ideas and input from others
Build Productive Relationships (Internal / External)
- Relates to others in open and helpful manner; consistently treat others with respect
- Maintains composure in challenging situations
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's degree or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including work on consumer-facing applications, preferably selling services or a combination of products and services
- Thorough understanding of agile development processes
- Track record of delivering quantifiable eCommerce results at scale
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sound understanding and practical experience of modern technology stacks, application development methodologies and hosting infrastructures
- In-depth knowledge of the current marketing technology ecosystem and how each system supports business objectives, particularly marketing automation, CDP, CRM, DAM, and omnichannel content delivery
- Blend of both strategic and tactical thinking. Someone who can identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts, and then organize thematic work areas in deep detail, thus aligning long term vision with iterative execution
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative problem solver who lives at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology dimensions. Deep fluency and experience in at least two of these dimensions, with solid understanding of the third.
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization