|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
With 13 locations and growing, Midwest Fuel Injection specializes in remanufacturing fuel injection pumps, injectors and turbochargers. We are looking for an individual to join our team of Diesel Technicians in our Bolingbrook, IL location.
The ideal Diesel Parts Cleaner must be a hardworking, self-starter that is able to work in a fast paced environment. Duties will include, cleaning, tearing down and rebuilding fuel injection pumps and injectors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIESEL TECHNICIAN
- Clean and teardown our remanufactured fuel injection pumps and injectors.
- Uses chemical and mechanical methods to clean incoming pumps and injectors.
- Teardown of cleaned assemblies using hand and small power tools as needed.
- Uses various tools and equipment to assemble the pump or injector.
- Must follow documented procedures and work instructions.
This is a FT entry level position with room for advancement.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS OF A DIESEL PARTS CLEANER
- Previous diesel pump experience is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED, College or trade school, automotive repair training and good mechanical aptitude highly desirable.
- Detail oriented, results driven, fosters Teamwork, and maintains a safe and healthy working environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF A DIESEL PARTS CLEANER
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally life and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- This is a stand-up position that requires standing at a work bench while working all day.